- DO NOT SPEAK TO ME IN A CONDESCENDING WAY
- DO NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE I’M AN IDIOT
- DO NOT SPEAK TO ME AS IF I’M STUPID BECAUSE I DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU KNEW ABOUT OR BECAUSE I DIDN’T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THAT’S SIMPLE FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND
- JUST DON’T DO IT
When I was little, I ran up to my dad and told him excitedly, “Mom said I was a lesbian!”
He looked startled. “I don’t think she told you that,” he said slowly.
"Yes she did! She said I was a lesbian!"
"No, I’m pretty sure she didn’t…"
I started getting mad. “She did! She said I was good at acting!”
"…That’s a thespian. A thespian.”
But in the end I just grew up to be a lesbian.
Sleepover Friday - fun size
- send me fuck, marry, kiss’s
- ask my top 3 of anything
- send me a 6 word story that i have to finish with 6 words
- make me choose between two things
- send me celebrities for hot or not
- confess shit
- ask for my (terrible) advice
- gossip about relationships or crushes or whatever